would you like to try your hand at fishing then contact us and have a free trial session with one of our coaches
Following the latest announcement regarding Covid 19 we are pleased to announce that the lakes will be reopening on Wednesday May 13th with the following temporary limitations.
COMPETENT ANGLERS ONLY, NO CHILDREN, PARTNERS, PETS OR SPECTATORS
BOOKING NO LONGER REQUIRED
- You must bring your peg fee in an envelope with your name, contact number and car registration with you and leave in milk churn at Temporary Fishery Office / Bait Shop
- Lakes will be open between 7am-8pm Can all patrons please vacate site by 8.15pm to allow for cleaning and maintenance
Increased Social Distancing
- Government guidelines of social distancing must always be adhered to, including when passing other anglers
- During fishing, a minimum distance of 12m must be kept between anglers.
- If there are complaints from other anglers about behaviour or disregard on social distancing you may be asked to leave. Remember this is for everyone's safety at the end of the day
- During this time, we will only be open to established fishermen - no novices
- All anglers must provide their own equipment - no hire available
- No additional visitors will be allowed access to the lakes - anglers only
- No keep nets
- All nets must be dipped on entry
- Only pellets from Aldin Grange should be used
- Please make regular use of the hand wash facilities provided
- Please do not come to the premises if exhibiting any symptoms of illness
- Do not leave litter - bins are provided!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their patience during this difficult time and for adhering to the above temporary measures. We are keen to reopen the lakes but are striving to do so in a way that complies with government regulations and keeps ourselves and all customers safe